Never before has data become so important in our lives and in business. The advent of the “Big Data” advances has provided opportunities for businesses to gain competitive edges in the current and future marketplaces, across all industries; however these opportunities are contingent upon an organization’s capability to be agile and innovative with its data. Yet, the cold, hard truth about data is that poor data management practices are pervasive across industries, leaving businesses in dire need of IT professionals and Project Managers who possess adequate data management skills.
Virtually every project presented in today’s business will involve some level of data collection, data storage, data discovery, data reporting and analytics. A project manager shall play an instrumental role to ensure that the data assets of a project or a company are managed in a way to guarantee its integrity, security, traceability and accessibility. Are you ready for these challenges?
It is estimated that by year 2017, the data management market will expand to $50 billion, while the need for skilled managers and analysts for data management projects will grow to 1.5 million. This would mean higher demand and salary for project managers and analysts specialized in data related projects.
Gain a substantial competitive edge over your peers and join Zendeux’s Applied Data Project Management Training.
In the training, you will learn:
- Fundamentals Of Data Management To Gain A Broad Perspective In The Discipline
- MDM, Data Quality, Big Data, BI, Data Governance, And Other Data Projects Requirements
- Enterprise Projects Impacting Data
- Data Management Tasks In Project Lifecycle
- Roles & Responsibilities In Data Projects
- Working With Data Governance Organizations
- Ensuring On Time, On Budget Data Projects
- Managing Risks In Data Projects
- Data Stakeholder Management
- Specializing In Data Management Projects
Who should attend this training?
- Project Managers for projects in ERP, Business Intelligence, CRM, Big Data, Data Analytics, Master Data Management, Supplier Data Management, and other enterprise initiatives
- Business and IT Project Managers specializing in Oracle, SAP, Hadoop, Teradata, SQL Server, and others enterprise technologies
- IT Managers & Project Analysts involved in business projects
- Certified PMPs wishing to gain continuous education credits in high demand skill sets
This training qualifies for 14 units of PMP Continuous Education requirements.
Zendeux Business Data Solutions has offered data management training throughout the world since 2005. It has trained over 600 professionals from many industries, such as Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Mining, High Technologies, Manufacturing, etc. For more information, please contact us.