Data driven supply chain is an optimized system of supply chain data which improves inventory levels, lower costs, and reduced risks. Without proper integration in internal and external systems, supply chain analytics can be too complex or too costly to control.
Supply chain optimization is driven by the demand for efficient use of resources to maximize delivery while minimizing excess and obsolete inventories. By improving demand forecasting systems and integrating supply chain data, risks and costs are lowered.
As data volume and sources increase, a quality data system facilitates near real time analytics, reduces costs, and improves delivery. Informed decisions create efficiency in managing supply, SKUs, inventory, and other resources.
Reduce Supply Chain Bottlenecks
With a data management solution from Zendeux you’ll create opportunities in your supply chain management, cost controls, and reporting that address your business intent and goals; by mitigating data quality issues you’ll enable full utilization of your data assets.
The Zendeux solution for Data Driven Supply Chain reduces your risk arising out of mismanaged data and leverages the Zendeux Data Management Framework, providing quality analytics for trusted data and trusted decisions.
- Improved data usability in supply chain
- Accelerated decision making
- Increased visibility to supply chain data and processes
- Reduced costs
- Consolidated reports
- Increased reporting accuracy
- Improved forecasting accuracy
- Improve customer satisfaction
The Zendeux Data Management Approach
Zendeux combines industry best practices with our collective experience solving numerous data management challenges. Our Zendeux Data Management Framework is specifically designed to quickly engage and gain consensus amongst key stakeholders, and rapidly advance the project from problem definition to solution implementation. The ZDMF has been successfully employed across a broad range of industries and business areas to implement effective data management solutions, including such Fortune 500 companies as Cisco, Ingram Micro, Yodlee, Huawei, Newmont Mining, and others.
Our Data Management consultants and specialists combine experience and the tools of the Zendeux Data Management Framework to quickly and accurately determine your current state, challenges to meet the business objectives, and a corrective course of action. Our focus is quality alignment to contextual business intent.
Utilizing the Zendeux Data Management Framework, a Data Driven Supply Chain engagement provides a step by step process to fully discover finance data objectives in a well-defined project that produces immediate and actionable benefit to the business.
- Identify current state risks and opportunities using the Industry Data Management Audit.
- Engage stakeholders in Supply Chain management and related areas to define business objectives that affect the Supply Chain, its upstream, and downstream processes.
- Create business consensus across Supply Chain, upstream, and downstream processes to define standard enterprise data definitions for master, transactional, and reporting data in Supply Chain management.
- Align Supply Chain data, systems, and processes to Supply Chain management objectives and provide seamless data flow to other business processes outside of the Supply Chain.
- Reduce bottlenecks and operational costs in Supply Chain processes through data, systems, and process optimization.
- Establish sustainable data governance processes, policies, and organization to ensure ongoing excellence in data quality in Supply Chain processes.
- Empower business Stewardship and accountability in Supply Chain management at executive and user levels.
- Baseline and measure business data quality requirements in Supply Chain management and establish data quality monitoring and mitigation as part of data governance duties in Supply Chain management.