Data driven manufacturing is a balanced system of productivity, cost and resource control to facilitate maximum output levels and the resources needed to maintain production. Loss or waste of data in any system can lead to higher costs, over extension of resources, or shortages in materials, inventory, or quality.
Manufacturing optimization is driven by the increasing need for faster time to market, higher quality standards, and decreased impact to the environment. By maximizing data reporting systems, the balance of speed, output, cost, and compliance can be achieved.
A quality data system facilitates near real time analytics, reduces costs, and improves productivity. Informed decisions optimize resource utilization, improve forecasting, and minimize losses.
Lower Costs and Balance Output
With a data management solution from Zendeux you’ll create opportunities in your manufacturing resource management, cost controls, and reporting that address your business objectives; by mitigating data quality issues you’ll enable full utilization of your data assets.
The Zendeux solution for Data Driven Manufacturing reduces your risk arising out of mismanaged data and leverages the Zendeux Data Management Framework, providing quality analytics for trusted data and trusted decisions. An implementation of the framework includes:
- Improved data usability in manufacturing
- Accelerated decision making
- Increased visibility to manufacturing data and processes
- Enabled real time manufacturing analytics
- Improved product quality benchmarking
- Improved accuracy in performance evaluations
- Enabled implementation of next generation manufacturing strategies (NGM)
The Zendeux Data Management Approach
Zendeux combines industry best practices with our collective experience solving numerous data management challenges. Our Zendeux Data Management Framework is specifically designed to quickly engage and gain consensus amongst key stakeholders, and rapidly advance the project from problem definition to solution implementation. The ZDMF has been successfully employed across a broad range of industries and business areas to implement effective data management solutions, including such Fortune 500 companies as Cisco, Ingram Micro, Yodlee, Huawei, Newmont Mining, and others.
Our Data Management consultants and specialists combine experience and the tools of the Zendeux Data Management Framework to quickly and accurately determine your current state, challenges to meet the business objectives, and a corrective course of action. Our focus is quality alignment to contextual business intent.
Utilizing the Zendeux Data Management Framework, a Data Driven Manufacturing engagement provides a step by step process to fully discover Manufacturing data objectives in a well-defined project that produces immediate and actionable benefit to the business.
- Identify current state risks and opportunities using the Industry Data Management Audit.
- Engage stakeholders in Manufacturing and related areas to define business objectives that affect Manufacturing, its upstream, and downstream processes.
- Create business consensus across Manufacturing, upstream, and downstream processes to define standard enterprise data definitions for master, transactional, and reporting data in Manufacturing.
- Align Manufacturing data, systems, and processes to Manufacturing objectives and provide seamless data flow to other business processes outside of Manufacturing.
- Reduce bottlenecks and operational costs in Manufacturing processes through data, systems, and process optimization.
- Establish sustainable data governance processes, policies, and organization to ensure ongoing excellence in data quality in Manufacturing processes.
- Empower business Stewardship and accountability in Manufacturing at executive and user levels.
- Baseline and measure business data quality requirements in Manufacturing and establish data quality monitoring and mitigation as part of data governance duties in Manufacturing.