Data driven finance is the consolidation of financial data systems to facilitate near real time analytics, increased quality of financial data, and reduced reporting cycle times. A lack of transparency in any system, from KPI identification to operational data can impede goals in financial data reporting and result in higher costs of financial processing and compliance.
Financial reporting is driven by the high demand for fast and quality financial transactions and meeting regulatory standards. Consolidation of data streamlines the number of reports and resolves conflicts in reporting near real time.
Informed decisions facilitate management of cash flow, revenue, and costs. And as demands continue to increase, a quality data system establishes a foundation that scales to growing volumes and tighter scrutiny.
Manage Revenue and Costs Transparently
With a data management solution from Zendeux you’ll create opportunities in your financial operations, revenue management, and financial reporting that address your business intent and goals; by mitigating data quality issues you’ll enable full utilization of your data assets.
The Zendeux solution for Data Driven Finance reduces your risk arising out of mismanaged data and leverages the Zendeux Data Management Framework, providing quality analytics for trusted data and trusted decisions.
- Improve data usability in Finance
- Accelerate decision making
- Increase visibility to financial data and processes
- Reduce costs
- Increase reporting accuracy
- Improve forecasting accuracy
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve contractual compliance
The Zendeux Data Management Approach
Zendeux combines industry best practices with our collective experience solving numerous data management challenges. Our Zendeux Data Management Framework is specifically designed to quickly engage and gain consensus amongst key stakeholders, and rapidly advance the project from problem definition to solution implementation. The ZDMF has been successfully employed across a broad range of industries and business areas to implement effective data management solutions, including such Fortune 500 companies as Cisco, Ingram Micro, Yodlee, Huawei, Newmont Mining, and others.
Our Data Management consultants and specialists combine experience and the tools of the Zendeux Data Management Framework to quickly and accurately determine your current state, challenges to meet the business objectives, and a corrective course of action. Our focus is quality alignment to contextual business intent.
Utilizing the Zendeux Data Management Framework, a Data Driven Finance engagement provides a step by step process to fully discover finance data objectives in a well-defined project that produces immediate and actionable benefit to the business.
- Identify current state risks and opportunities using the Industry Data Management Audit.
- Engage stakeholders in Finance and related areas to define business objectives that affect Finance, its upstream, and downstream processes.
- Create business consensus across Finance, upstream, and downstream processes to define standard enterprise data definitions for master, transactional, and reporting data in Finance.
- Align Finance data, systems, and processes to Finance objectives and provide seamless data flow to other business processes outside of Finance.
- Reduce bottlenecks and operational costs in Finance processes through data, systems, and process optimization.
- Establish sustainable data governance processes, policies, and organization to ensure ongoing excellence in data quality in Finance processes.
- Empower business Stewardship and accountability in Finance at executive and user levels.
- Baseline and measure business data quality requirements in Finance and establish data quality monitoring and mitigation as part of data governance duties in Finance.